Hello to our Sweet Defeat Community,
There’s no doubt that recent weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions and uncertainty, we are all going through it. At the same time there are daily stories of people going above and beyond for their family and neighbors. At Sweet Defeat we are more dedicated than ever to do the very same thing for the neighbors in our Sweet Defeat community.
The entire Sweet Defeat team is working remote, sheltering in place, and feeling the same lack of togetherness that many of you are missing right now. And hey, we’re human – the isolation is making us all a bit more tempted by the snack cabinet or that second glass of wine at night.
So we thought, what better time to revisit and revamp our Facebook group. It's mission is not only to provide support for living a low sugar lifestyle but to be a gathering place where we can share fun tips and stories on keeping our sanity and staying healthy in the new “normal” together. Stop by and say hi! The floor is yours.
Additionally, we wanted to take a moment to assure you that Sweet Defeat is taking all necessary precautions to further enhance safety around our products regarding fulfillment, warehousing, and manufacturing. Sweet Defeat and it's partners are following CDC: Keeping Workplaces Safe guidance from the CDC. Including but not limited to:
- Actively monitoring and following all guidance from the CDC, including taking steps to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to employees and our customers
- Reinforcing internal personnel hygiene guidelines by instructing employees to wash their hands more often than usual and sanitizing with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Increase frequency of surface wipe-downs with sanitizing solutions throughout our facilities and in all meeting areas
- Urging employees to limit close interaction with others when in public places
- Strict adherence to our policy of staying home if ill and immediately seeking medical care as necessary
If you have questions or if there is anything we can do to further support please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com
Stay safe and stay healthy,
💙 The Sweet Defeat Team